*You have the entire month of December to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas challenges! The more you play, the more you can win! Use the buttons on the sidebar to find the other challenges!
On the 8th day of Christmas, my challenge is to use 8 brands/products in your projects.
I made a Christmas mini album using the following 8 brands/products:
- Simple Stories patterned papers
- Burlap fabric and trim
- Ranger ice glitter
- American Crafts alpha thickers
- Ranger (Tim Holtz) tissue paper
- Charms and beads (I group these as one)
- Folkart white acrylic paint
- Claudine Hellmuth multi-medium
And here are the pictures of the inside of the album. This album was made for a friend so I leave it empty as they are.
Do join us in the fun and link up your projects to this post. Have tons of fun and a early Merry Christmas to all!!
9 Comments »