Sketch Along Tuesday Sketch #45

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


It's Sketch Along Tuesday here at Frosted Designs. We have another fabulous sketch from Karen to get those creative juices flowing and a new sponsor to add to our list.  Please join us for our latest sketch challenge.

Sketch #45

The Frosted Designs Design Team's layouts to inspire you:


Ali





Andrea


Tenny


We'd like to welcome our sponsor for this challenge: 

Apple Tree Lane Designs

My name is Monica Brady and I live in sunny Queensland, Australia.
I have been papercrafting for 8 1/2 years now and love it more and more everyday.
I began making my own embellishments for myself about a year ago and then jumped on the big
handmade train and began selling handmade embellishments 6 months ago.
Yes, I am still a newbie at this and my little store is growing everyday.
I now stock supplies as well as handmade embellishments in my Zibbet stall.
My aim is to provide the best of both worlds. At Apple Tree Lane Designs you can find popular embellishments as well
as unique additions for papercrafting and various crafts.
You can find my store here
http://www.zibbet.com/Appletreelanedesigns

I am constantly adding new items to the store so pop in for a look - you never know what you will find.

One lucky person will win:
 

All you have to do to win is play along!
You have until noon Sunday, July 22nd to link up your project.
We will randomly select one winner from all of the eligible entries! We ask that you link a new creation, no back linking please and only one entry per person.
But you have to play to win!

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesday Sketch #45”

Karin said...

Awww so happy to see my sketches on the site, and more than happy to see the beautiful interpretations of the design team. Can't wait to see what creations are made with the sketch, if I'm not too busy this week I'll try to create something.
Keep the good work Ladies!!!!
XOXO

Christy said...

This may just be my new favorite sketch!! I am a sucker for circle elements and this was a great way to use up lots of pattern paper. :) The DT knocked it out of the park too!